"Impeccable, Superior, Edgy, Creative...” These are just some of the words clients use to describe the talents of graphic designer Jason “Connect” Couch. As a designer he strives to create outside of-the-box designs, to push the envelope, and welcome new challenges with enthusiasm. For almost 10 years, Jay has helped employers, clients, businesses and organizations, both large and small develop corporate and brand identities. His immense experiences range from designing media kits, brochures, advertisements, company brands, flyers, logos, billboards, banners and web sites. Complex projects, such as programming database development for the advancement of promotional material via the web also know as Social Media Infrastructure design. He understands the importance of organization and strength in each project. Since 2001, Jason "Jay" Couch has been a freelance graphic designer. He is thrilled by the interesting design projects he has completed since going into business for himself.
His favorite description to date is "Modern, with a classy edge."
His Recognition includes:
• Member of Creative team for University of KY
• Member of Creative team for University of Florida International University (Male & Female sports design)
• Member of Creative team for Ice Media Group watch include designs in the 2010 International publication of “Focus on This”, Publishing Seasonally. 2009-2011
• Flyer graphics featured on over 100,000 Flyers, Books & Labels, GTC Media as well as iUniverse Publishing, 2006 - Present
• T-shirt graphics featured in various web publications including BravoTV network, Facebook and instagram.
• Contributed Designs to Magazines such as Destiny, Looters, Focus On This, Link, and Inda Streets Magazine
• Contributed Logo Designer for F.A.B. Fashion Week Los Angeles 2008
• Cover Designer of Stacey Stephon Harris’s Novel “Passionate Misfortunes,” 2006
---> After designing, producing and managing projects Jason is geared and ready for the next adventure into the new media design field. “You Are Connected!!”
NEW ENGLAND INSTITUTE OF ART
AUDIO / MULTIMEDIA